<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 15, 2006

PULLING OUT THE BIG GUNS 

Click for close-up kalm kittens and E-collar fun!Ha, ha..BONK!..."Son, you got a panty on your head."


When I am sad, googling "cone head weiner dog" and "cat muzzle" usually does it for me.

Or doing this this:
toothpaste for dinner
toothpastefordinner.com

Or looking at my stats:

penis bulge in cycling shorts
things to shove up a vagina for pleasure
leaving houseplants during holidays
bonky pantyhose party
blue hermaphodite lobster
www nachos killer pussy.com
sinus lift wallace 2005 (??!!?)
jessica alba feet pedicure
foot licker in WAL-MART
Lea Thompson cameltoe
bleach cat's asshole
piss up my ass
bloody pit bull stool and menstruation
raccoon excrement pictures
gerbil laxative

Or, I just lose my lunch.

I feel somewhat better now...you?

PULLING OUT THE BIG GUNS
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?