<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

I DO NOT NEED SPARKLES IN MY ARMPITS. 

I do not need this.

I also do not need my Tampax applicators to shine like mother-of-pearl.

I do need this (as seen on Oprah!) but it costs $3.95 a bar so they can suck it.

I don't need a new credit card just because it is blue and transparent.

I don't need an iPod. Fuck you, DJ Spazzy Jeff iPod silhouette people. I keep all my music in my head, thank you, along with the voices.

And why is everyone convinced that their kids now need cell phones? Do they have any idea what kind of bills can be run up on those things, especially considering that 32% of the conversation will be made up of unnecessary omigod!s...?

Fuck you, marketing people. You are bastard people.

I DO NOT NEED SPARKLES IN MY ARMPITS.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?