<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

CONVERSATION WITH A LATINA DIVA 

We had a famous Latin American actress in for a session the other day. She kept calling because she was lost. I was attempting to help her but she chapped my hide. It went something like this:

LATINA DIVA: 'elp! I am loss!
ME: Where are you?!
LD: Ay em on Cleenton St.
ME: Go down Melrose.
LD: ¡No! ees too mush trafeec.
ME: Uh...okay. Turn around...

Five minutes later...

LD: 'elp! I am loss!
ME: Where are you?
LD: Am on Meelrosse.
ME: Go down Melrose.
LD: ¡NO! Ees too mush trafeec.
ME: *sigh*

She was annoying but now I feel bad because I heard that she does a lot of animal work...but then again, so does Spamela Anderson, and her "puppies*" sure look tortured to me.

*NSFW...uh...thanks, Avatar!

CONVERSATION WITH A LATINA DIVA
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?