<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 11, 2005

HOLD WITH THE LEFT, SHAKE WITH THE RIGHT 

Note to Future Interior Designers of America: the area directly outside the restrooms and facing the Men's is not a good place for a lounge.

Why, do you ask...?

Well, because when I am sitting there, trying to quietly check my bank balance (or lack thereof) over the phone, the door swings wide open as people walk in and out of the men's room. And when they do, I subconsciously feel it would be rude not to flash a polite smile and perhaps a little reflexive wave. And then I feel like an idiot because I realize I've just waved to a man who has just peed and is still zipping up, as if to say, Hi! I know you've just been pissing and all, but still-! Whew! That was awkward! I see you're at half-mast! Nice one, Steve! Um. Hi!!!

And because I just can't help it, my renegade eyeball travels past him and to the guys who are still standing at the urinals, apparently chatting away with their junk out, which I think is just weird.

I have consulted the 5 other ladies in the building and they have confirmed this design flaw. It's really not our faults. We aren't perverted or anything, just trying to use the phone in semi-privacy while inadvertently violating everybody else's. Believe, the last thing we wanted to feast our eyes on were the baggy backsides of a bunch of you "Men at Work".

What are you guys doing in there, anyway...?

HOLD WITH THE LEFT, SHAKE WITH THE RIGHT
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?