<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 24, 2005

I GOT A NEW IRRITATION 

Right now
Gonna take you over

Hate baby hate...
You're only human
What can you do
It'll soon be over
Don't let your pain take over you
- INXS

Dude. It's like, when they wrote that, they were thinking about this new Aqua-Velva commercial, i.e. 30 Seconds of Hell. It does pain me. It's fukkin' killing me, dyuuuude.

SPLASH! BRING OUT THE BLUE!!!
IT'S THAT BALL-STINGING FEELING!
SPLASH!!! YOUR BALLS ARE BLUE!
WHEN SHE TOUCHES YOUR SKIIIIIIIIIN....

It's like that, but worse.

Agggh...! Who wrote this? Manhattan Transfer?! And what's with the "jazzy" choral arrangement?! Damn thing sounds like it was ripped right out of the 70's, but without a trace of irony.

Plus the oversexed voice over lady (just what the world needs - another oversexed woman) says "...that MANLY SCENT." Which immediately makes me think of the smell of balls. Yack. Let the slut HAVE her ball-sack smelling face. See if I care...!

It grates on me, folks. And who wears AQUA VULVA, anyway (besides Jason Champine of Royal Oak, Michigan)?! What a tool.

If Wet Vulva Co., Inc. is really shooting for a "younger, hipper" market, they sure as shit missed the mark with this fucked-up smooth jazz choral craptacular and Mr. Innocent Boring Golf Dad model. But what did you really expect from the makers of Just For Men® (whose super-annoying "no play for Mr. Gray!" spots - target market: divorced men trying to fuck much younger women - feature a guy dying his stupid 70's beard, so that he then looks like the same dorky guy, but with a different colored beard. I just LUNGE for men who use hair color on their FACE, don't you?!) and Brylcreem® (which apparently is trying to garner favor with the S&M market)? Anyway, I only wear Old Spice men's B.O. De-O, 'cuz I like my pits to smell like Grandpa Hollis.

Die, smelly sexist stuck-in-the-vulva-of the 70's pigfuckers, die.

I am really going to have to stop watching TV just to avoid this real dog's butt of a commercial.

That, and the way Tim Green's thin upper lip moves (or doesn't move) when he says "A Current Affair."

Euuurrrrrgggh.

I GOT A NEW IRRITATION
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?