<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I STILL LOVE MY JOB 

This morning - a jackhammer. That's what I like to hear before 9:00 a.m.

- A client (dialogue editor?) saying, "keep the 'teat', lose the 'rugmuncher'."

That actually is what I like to hear before 9:00 a.m.

In other body part and profanity news, I think I have finally dissuaded the lovelorn perv e-mailer of phantom d*ck photos by semi-reciprocating with pictures of: my elbow, a sandwich, and a cow tongue, respectively. Don't ask.

(Thanks to Avatar for the cow tongue and the crafty p*nis "disguise"!)

If the collection doesn't get rejected by the anonymous d*ck censors at my photo hosting dealy, it is posted here for all interested parties. Happy heckling, and happy t*at and r*gm*nching, d*cksm*ckers...!

I STILL LOVE MY JOB
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?