<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 20, 2005

STARSTRUCK AND BITCH SLAPPED 

There was a superbootytastic songstress/diva in to work today, but she didn't stay long because her voice was "not good".

I wish I was a pissylicious diva.

I could come in to work and stay for 2 minutes and then leave because I was "not good". Except I would be REALLY "not good", not just "not good" because my voice was tired and I needed to check myself before I wrecked myself, vocally.

And they'd gone and made fruit platters and everything.

But then...

This happens to me only very seldom, but I am in total awe.

He was here. CHET. Chet was here...! Eeeee...! Be still, my weirdo heart!

He also made this.

This man is my IDOL...!

I am such a geek right now, I could just piss myself. Be still, my beating tard...oh, f---- it (beating anyway).

Note: If you are not a child of the 80's, I wouldn't expect you to understand.

STARSTRUCK AND BITCH SLAPPED
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?