<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

ADMIT IT. YOU HATE IT HERE. 

Who was the worst boss you've ever had and why...?

I'm just wondering. That's all.

Okay, so this is a half-assed attempt to make myself feel better about my current groveling, grunt-like, scum-sucking status. So, like, make with the complaining.

Go ahead and make up a rude name for them too, if you like.

Alternately, what was your Worst. Job. Ever...?

The current record-holder, in my book, is the Frito Scooper (a scooper of burnt Fritos). Fritos have rather unpleasant connotations for me.

I will compile this data into a pie chart of sorts. No, not a Frito Pie Chart. Just a regular pie chart, except without numbers, because I do not like them.

Thank you for your input.

ADMIT IT. YOU HATE IT HERE.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?