<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 27, 2005

F.U.G.D.S.O.A.M.F.B.W.T.F....?! 

So I'm the only sucka-fool in my position in the entire company who is stuck here while the rest got to go home early for the holiday weekend and are probably happily boinking away and getting paid to do it.

Meanwhile, I am being screwed in a different way. Let's just say it's just a good thing I don't have access to a blowtorch right about now.

Thinking I was going to get home early today (ha ha, snort), as I was under the misconception that I would be given equal and fair treatment, I didn't change the cat box this morning.

Now I shall return home at my regularly scheduled time to find a new and exciting article of my clothing decoratively peed on by Katina, no doubt.

Last time this happened, she peed my pants (no, I was not in them.) The time before, she went into the closet and peed in my shoe.

Now it squishes when I walk.

Well, shit on fire.

If you would like to attempt to relieve the wrath of One Pee-Shoe (my Indian name), please leave your least favorite song title in the comments of the previous post (below). I am starting a collection for Music To Slit Your Wrists By II. ™.

I think I'll send one to our corporate office.

Thank you.

F.U.G.D.S.O.A.M.F.B.W.T.F....?!
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?