<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 05, 2005

TACTLESS BASTIDS 

Does anyone else really hate it when people say things like, a) "you are weird" or, b) "you have too much time on your hands"...?

a) I know that. But usually the people who tell me this are far bigger freaks than I, so they should go and kindly suck a fuck.

b) Uh...do I criticize what you do with your free time, which probably largely consists of whacking off...? No.

I think that even this geekboy pursuit of blogging is far more constructive than say, watching Will and Grace. Or shopping for shit you don't really need. Or obsessing about what your boyfriend/girlfriend is doing/thinking/not doing (not thinking). But that's just me.

And that is all I have time for today, because I do not, in reality, have that much free time.

TACTLESS BASTIDS
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?