<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 12, 2005

THAT'S FUNNY...I DON'T REMEMBER LAUNCHING MYSELF AT ROBERT PLANT'S CROTCH CA. 1978... 


For Mangey and Killy, with evil love.

Mona brought up and interesting point in her comments of yore...er, yesterday.

Apparently, some bastard people entertainment mag, which I shall not name here, has done a Before and After type shmear on my favorite lust object, El Planto Viejo.

Is anyone else a little fed up with these stupid rags and their bullshit? I, for one, am sick and tired of those Oh, my Gawd! She looks so OLD! How could she let this HAPPEN!? pictures. Well, biology happens. Go and suck geriatric ass now before I throw a used catheter at you!

Holy shitfire. People age. Big shocker. Some of us don't feel like putting ourselves through the Slice-O-Matic and getting our tushies pumped full 'o plastic and cadaver-skin penile implants. Get the fuck over it and stop taking pictures of people's saggy asses, or your ass will someday sag twice as far down, Mr. Nikon. Karma's a real bitch.

Now don't go making fun of fat people either or I'll crack your lens with my ass.

THAT'S FUNNY...I DON'T REMEMBER LAUNCHING MYSELF AT ROBERT PLANT'S CROTCH CA. 1978...
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?