<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 17, 2005

AND THE CAT GOES...MOO?! 

This is my last cat entry for a while, lest you think I'm turning into a ca...a ca...a cat blogger. Gah...!

Actually, dogs are welcome to participate in this one, too. Also iguanas, if they make any noise. I'm not sure.

Animals have different voices. I've been noticing this, especially since cat-sitting up to four extra cats at a time (excess pussy).

Most people think cats just say, "meow". This is not the case. For example...

My cats

ZIPPY: Mrowr...wrrowr...OWR! Loud, booming. This is extremely annoying.
KATINA: Meep. ...eep! Eh...?
IDDY BIDDY: Prrrp...prrrp? PrrrMEEEYOW-! Causes ringing in ears. Jeez.
JOE: Meeeeeeeeeeeeh. Whiny.

Cranky's cats (not their real names)
FATTIE: Mrowr...? Meow-wow...?
SPARKY: Meeew. Mewrr. Yeehhh...! Bratty.

Neighbor cats
ZELDA, THE STOOPID KITTY: Me-! Me-! ME!!! (at 7:00 a.m., in my ear, every. goddamned. morning.) She's my little alarm clock. That shits.
BOOTS: MREH-!!!
SIMON: Mawr! Mawr-! Bill Maher...! Just kidding.
MONTY: __________. *mwhawk*...________. *pukes*
DEPO: rrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRROOOOOOWWWWWRRRR! Someone should really record him for stock sound fx.

What about yours...?

And don't go telling me your dog says, "Mama" or, "I love you, now please scoop my massive, throbbing poop."

AND THE CAT GOES...MOO?!
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?