<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

DISCO PANTS AND HELP ME, XENU 

Sorry I've been remiss. The power went out again.

This resulted in another edition of Get to Know Your Co-Workers.

I have since learned the following:

*At the Playboy Jazz Festival, an unknown couple might just drive up on the hill, strip down, and proceed to go at it, resulting in much applause (which the band erroneously thinks is for them). Then, they get up, bow, and drive away. Personally, I'd throw rocks.

*Scientologists will run out of strip malls and coerce you to be hooked up to "two tin cans" so they can "test your personality". Fortunately, I do not need to do this as I already know my personality is crap.

*People used to wear white polyester (excellent for retaining odor) pants called "angel wings" with wide legs that were both low-rise and so tight, you only had room for your money and one (1) key (and a coke spoon, I'm sure). The ass was rather...revealing as there were no pockets on the butt, it was just...bare. There were no g-strings then. Enjoy that visual.

*Then, they would do a dance called "The Bump", which involved not only butts bumping, but...other things.

Now picture the pasty, mustachioed geekboy elder pre-vert who was describing much of the above. Now, look in the mirror. Notice the horrified expression on your face. That is what I saw on many of my co-workers yesterday. Now, file your sexual harassment suit accordingly.

Enjoy.

DISCO PANTS AND HELP ME, XENU
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?