<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 18, 2005

FATHER'S DURRR, OR I SUCK AT DRAWING 

I've always hated Father's Day, because it makes you feel like crap if your father is:
a) dead
b) AWOL
c) an asshole
d) all of the above.

Mine is only b) and c), but needless to say, I have never found any of the typical, "You're a Great Dad! Here, Have Some Golf Balls-!" cards very appropriate. So I've had to make my own.

Here is one I made this year depicting some of his dislikes, which are many.

I don't expect you to understand it in any way, but other than that, do you think it's too harsh...?

Heh.

Happy F.D. to those of you who are the happy recipients of sperm cells, and who are not a,b, or c. Your daughter will thank you someday, hopefully by not being such a skank.

FATHER'S DURRR, OR I SUCK AT DRAWING
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?