<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 12, 2005

DON'T CALL HIM 'JAR OF AIR GUY' 

I am so proud. This is better than when I met Madonna.

We had occasion to host a show including the hilarious and talented Joe Wilson, otherwise known as Mr. PoopyCaca.com, otherwise known as The Jar of Air Guy.

Don't call him that.

Joe is currently writing a one-man show based upon this goofy, yet controversial Ebay auction which, in the end, left him with little but a bunch of entertaining anecdotes, a headache, and facial alopecia.

Apparently, you can't sell questionable items on Ebay unless they involve The Virgin Mary and/or toast.

Joe is an wily genius bursting with entrepreneurial spirit. I like that. This is what makes America great.

I can't wait to see his completed show, or better yet: Jar of Air: The Musical.

I would now like to sell my hand, since I shook his. If you want, I will wipe it on you and then you can pay me in cash, bank check, money order, lewd acts, or cat food.

Hurry up 'cuz I just bounced the rent check.

-Bouncer, the Wonder Tard

DON'T CALL HIM 'JAR OF AIR GUY'
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?