<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 12, 2005

MONEY FOR KIBBLE 'N BITS FOR FREE 

This morning, my little blind cat ran over my face. Then he ran into Katina, who hissed at him, so he backed up and ran over my face again, in reverse-!

Bunch of crap always slings off the fan and hits me in the face with a generous "ker-splat!" first thing Monday morning, no matter how I might try to prevent the splattage on Friday. And I can't seem to find my scissors, so ending it all isn't even an option.

So I'm dealing with that now, but does anyone know of a reputable all-cat charity for the victims of Katrina (not Katina - that's my cat)...? I'm sick of seeing this bias towards dog rescue on televison. Love their smelly, dumb, waggly asses and all, but the gatos need help, too. According to my friend, there was NO cat food being sent to New Orleans, just dog food. Cats need taurine in their food, or they will go blind.

Thank you.

MONEY FOR KIBBLE 'N BITS FOR FREE
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?