<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

WEEKEND IN PICTURES 

I never take pictures of the right things, such as my adorable great-uncle flirting from his wheelchair, or the mother-daughter tattoos I saw this weekend. Or my uncle's friend complaining about the unattractiveness of said tattoos within inches (and earshot) of said tattooed persons on Mission Beach. Or my mother and I screaming at each other on the I-5. Or the unidentified flying object that hit my windshield. So it looks deadly dull, but I assure you, it wasn't.

This struck me, and no one else, as funny. Being hit over the head with it did not much improve their sense of humor, either. Oh well.




Here is the "sickroom" wallpaper which Unc picked out and then decided that he does not like.





Self-explanatory. It's hip to be square, at least, if you're a sign. Except that I don't think that's how He meant it. Also, is this an evangelical, free church, or an evangelical FREE church? As in "no evangelists allowed?"

I am confused, but maybe it's just the wallpaper. Also, the hot wood is v. distracting.

God help us all.

WEEKEND IN PICTURES
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?