<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 03, 2005

ASK ME IF I CARE 

Do you believe people are still posting stupid memes?

Like I really care what kind of My Little Pony you would be if you were a small, slightly malodorous plastic quadruped named Princess Glitterbutt.

But nah, it's all in good fun. For you, anyway.

Me, I'm not normal. I was wondering this morning about what I'd screech if I were a budgerigar. NO! A mynah bird. NO! A small, green, annoying parrot.

Probably I'd skark POLLY WANTS A BURRITO! and then my owner would either a) attempt to cram a tortilla-wrapped bean and cheese greasefest through the bars of my cage, or b) tell me to cram my craw and maybe toss me some dry-ass millet (if I was lucky).

I'm thinking with my shit-for-luck the most likely scenario would be b).

So if you were a demented, shrieking avian, what kind would YOU be...? What would YOU shriek?!

If you think this is estoopid, then you are right. I'm trying to prove a point, you multiple-choice loving memelicker(s).

ASK ME IF I CARE
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?