<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 28, 2005

"SOME DOGS ARE THE FUN POLICE" 

Sorry I've been away. I've been pervving on the dogcam.

One of my friend's dogs went to doggie daycare and I've been captivated by their playground webcam.

Here, we see Rod checkin' out the laydeez.

You can also see some indoor views of schnauzers being shaved, etc...which has got to be some perv's dream. But the little dogs are too hyper (and also, I suspect, "overly aggressive tire biters" - the owner), so sometimes they just look like little blurs:

Personally, I prefer the intense, pack-like dynamic of the big dog's playground:

Which is to say, a lot of peeing.

Then, the pooper scooper would come through.

No, I did not get a picture of the pooper scooper. You people think I have all day for this horseshit...?!

Er.

Rod was bad so he had to go to jail:

Then, to add insult to injury, one dog would come and lift his leg on his door, then another one...then of course they all had to do it. Poor Rod...

...while the other dogs were romping and playing, and hey -NO HUMPING-! But I guess he behaved himself, because later he was set free...NAKED! The End.


I think Rodney had a fun time at camp. However, if I had my druthers, I'd go here. They have a doggie Zen Den and aromatherapy massage-!

Maybe, if I convinced them I'm an Afghan hound, I'd even get a haircut for cheap.

"SOME DOGS ARE THE FUN POLICE"
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?