<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 21, 2005

DINGLE BELLS 

Why does the poop always move in a fan-wise direction during holiday time?

Trouble's afoot in this here workplace due to lack of coverage/bullshit and I think we're all looking at our vacation/time off/severance and wondering if it could get us through the holidays should we experience an unplanned lapse in employment. And the answer is: nope.

Blarf.

Too bad, as it sure would be nice to sit back and relax with family and friends and look forward to the yuletide/Hanukkah bush, or, at least, gin.

No such luck, however. One of my esteemed (actually, a lovely woman) co-workers has decided to schedule a hysterectomy during my proposed time off. Which is all well and good, except I suspect:

a) it could wait
b) it will completely scr*w everybody else's holiday plans
c) she just wants The Ginch that Stole Christmas removed so's she can drop 20 lbs. or so in tumor weight.

Hopefully it will all come out in the wash. Er, drainage pads. However, I will say that the last time I was threatened with not being allowed to go home for the holidays, I up and quit.

Runoft, as Sergei would say.

Or, as Jinky's mom put it so well, "Jesus! You can't visit your family because of someone else's ginch problem? Jeesh."

DINGLE BELLS
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?