<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 19, 2005

MONSTER NEED SLEEP. 

What the hell did I think I was doing, staying up half the night before my departure scarfing esophagus-raping spicy Chinese and buying iTunes until my eyeballs feel like they're about to pop right out of my head...?

Barring any eye-poppage, my head may explode tomorrow upon reaching cruising altitude if I don't take a decongestant now, which will probably knock me out so that I don't wake up in time for the flight, anyway.

By the way, the Sudafed is behind the counter these days, so once you fork over $10, you have to promise the pharmacist you're over 18 and are not going home to cook it up in your under-the-sink meth lab.

Merry, merry Critmas.

I'm not spell checking this puppy, either.

You people are on your own.

MONSTER NEED SLEEP.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?