<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 13, 2006

DRINKY DRINKY AND THE CAT CLAP 

Three out of three taste testers agree, drinking urine is not the way to go.

A couple of events in The House of Piss have driven us to drink.

Unfortunately, we are drinking pee.

Some of the contributing factors:
-My cat has a social disease.
-It's a full moon out.
-It's Friday the 13th.
-I'm ovulating.
-Look out.
-Someone stuck his tongue out at me and I almost lunged across the desk, ripped it out of his face with my teeth, and made a deli sandwich out of it.
-Korean barbecue is delicious, but they sure do hate us white peoples in there.
-And who could blame them, since our friend Chris went in and started singing, "ching chong, ching chong, ching chong...!"
-Kill me.
-For revenge, they once gave us a free squid appetizer with extra tentacles.
-If the lovely complimentary dessert beverage, pictured, was urine, it was awfully sweet.
-Maybe the chef has diabetes.
-If it wasn't the chef's urine in this lovely complimentary beverage, what was it then?
-I think lychee.

DRINKY DRINKY AND THE CAT CLAP
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?