<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

THE ONLY TIME I'VE EVER BEEN CALLED "NORMAL" 

Just when I thought it couldn't get any more impersonal, I have to go online and login to my own queefing cavern of echoes:


I don't even remember getting jiggy with the big Q-Tip.

Was it even in?

Not to mention that my breast exam went like this: *pat*PAT*pat*. And it was over like that. Please. I've had 21 yr. old drunken fratboys fresh from church camp last longer.

I feel so cheated by this unremarkable lesbian encounter. Guess I'll just have to keep changing doctors until I find someone a little more...thorough.

Hmph. At least last year, I got a phone call.

What next? A text message, sent directly to your twat...?

CONGRATULATIONS! Your pelvic exam tested positive for...FLARP.

THE ONLY TIME I'VE EVER BEEN CALLED "NORMAL"
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?