<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 03, 2006

ANYONE EVER HAD IT IN THEIR... 

....nose?

Seriously, I wonder. 'Cuz a little horny birdie told me about someone getting !@#$ed in their urethra (that's pee-hole to us plebs). Sounds like a really bad idea/raging bladder infection, to say the least.

However, the last couple days I've awoken to my right nostril feeling funky/scabby and the cat looking at me with a strange, loving expression which I can only compare to "afterglow".

I would imagine that my right nostril is approximately the same shape and size as a cat vagina.

If Zippy's had his little red Christmas light up there, I'm calling Animal Control.

"Hello, officer...?"

Oh, c'mon. You know they've had stranger calls.

ANYONE EVER HAD IT IN THEIR...
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?