<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 18, 2006

UP IN SMOKE...MOVING TO CALABASAS 

I wholeheartedly support and applaud this measure. Now, if only there were laws comdemning smoking as child/pet abuse, and if only I could keep my lovely neighbor from reeking up the !@#$damn hall, ruining my newly-washed hair...ugh. Disgusting.

Sure, there are those who would argue the smoke is nothing more than an annoyance, such as bad breath or B.O., but last time I checked, B.O. doesn't cause cancer.

Now, if only I could figure out where Calabasas is...is it near Rancho Cucamonga ("Land of Cucumbers")? Eh, I just like saying that.

Looks like these folks are incensed (burnin' incense - get it?) by a similar ban in the U.K. As for them, they should move to L.A. I personally know of several nearby coffee shops that could give them their hookah. I mean, hook up. One is right next door, just around the corner from the (also illegal, but the Fed doesn't seem to be shutting 'em down) medicinal marijuana clinic.

P.U. and good riddance.

UP IN SMOKE...MOVING TO CALABASAS
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?