<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

MY THOUGHTS ARE LIKE FARTS IN SPACE 

More kissass apologizing, due to the fact that my brain has been like a sieve whose holes have been shot full of additional holes by some redneck with a pellet gun.

I shore could use some whiskey. D'hyuk.

The proverbial sh*t has been hitting the fan (at work), and you know what they say re: the sh*t, when it hits the fan, not being evenly distributed? Well, I hope you do, because I can't remember sh*t right now.

Probably because of all the sh*t clogging my ears. And sh*t.

Yep.

Well, I look forward to catching up on all your blogs, when I'm not taking a meeting with sh*t, or interviewing for other sh*t, or listening to recruiters tell me about sh*t, and why I can't do sh*t, unless it's sh*t I've already been doing, which I don't want to do any more, because I've already done that sh*t. Or just talking sh*t about other sh*t.

(Thankfully, I have not heard back from my stepmoster. I don't think I could handle that sh*t.)

Something is going on which I am not at liberty to discuss at present, but let's just say things around my orifice have been tense, to say the least.

To blow off steam, I'm reading The Devil Wears Prada. So far, I highly recommend. Go read it, or at least, read as much as you can before Amazon kicks you off for exceeding your maximum page views, or just wait for the movie.

And while you're at it, why don't you tell me about your Worst. Boss. Ever. ...?

I'll go first.

There once was a man from Nantucket...

MY THOUGHTS ARE LIKE FARTS IN SPACE
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?