<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 27, 2006

WHAT GOES UP 


When Syringes Go Bad.


I guess the vet techs weren't kidding about this. While attempting to push the air out of the syringe before I stuck it in the stomach tube to feed Iddy Biddy, the plunger stuck, and then skipped, and the warm, liquefied uck in there ended hitting the ceiling and raining down all over me and the cat, like a Japanese sh*t shower.

(Well, I'm sure they have them over there somewhere, in special tea houses frequented only by wealthy businessmen.) Real therapeutic.

Then, like a turkey, I just sat there thinking, duh? while the viscous poo gathered, slowly and insidiously, into drops and then splatted again onto my head.

Yeah, I had to take a second shower before coming to work this morning. But I'm pretty sure there is still some feline high-calorie formula in my hair somewhere, looking every bit like fecal matter. Charming.

There's got to be a better way.

WHAT GOES UP
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?