<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I STILL FEEL VIOLATED 

Which means I'll be posting my stats again, and attempting to answer any unresolved issues. And issues there ARE:

maxi pad wings i wish they could fly Why...? Wouldn't that be a bad thing?
butt putty + how to prevent farts Try this-! (Nugget Maven's, I presume...?)
grandpa cock
Velveeta expiration It doesn't. I'm pretty sure.
Bleeding in the penis (Hi, J. Grist! This must have been you...)
quincinera reception That would be next door, every Saturday damn night.
cat herpes hormones Cat herpes are everywhere. Why would anyone go looking for them?!
does dog hair stick to microsuede sofa Yes, Virginia, dog hair sticks to everything. Even Chuck Norris.
cat is peeing everywhere all of a sudden What? He's redecorating.
scabby nostril Uh-oh...looks like Zippy's a serial rapist.
mom fistfucks my sister Uh...Child Protective Services? Anyone? Bueller...?
"I want to pinch" crab He es here.
oompah loompahs lollipop guild song GAH! Stay out of my head/nightmares-!
creamy beaver, hotter than a fever SEe?! Never blog about anything that annoys the !@#$ out of you, or it will come back to haunt you in your stats.
does Propel water rot your teeth? Of course it does. I suggest soaking them in something else, maybe gin?
corks for cramps Sounds like a good name for a protest group against menstruation.
two fingers outside the anus region while running a grocery store ??!!
"Injû gakuen 3: Kunoichi-gari" Damn. I don't even know what that sh*t is.

Yep. That about sums me up.

I STILL FEEL VIOLATED
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?