<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

YOU SAY POTATO, I SAY !@#$!!! 

According to one of our editors, what I was having earlier with the maintenance man was not an argument, but an "animated discussion".

Similarly, when I am trying to be diplomatic, instead of saying someone sucks, I say they're "interesting". Others say "he's a character" when they actually mean he is an ulcerated, hemorrhoidal asswad of flaming dickcheese on a stick who probably wears zebra-striped underpants and has a tragically small penis.

Others say, "oh, he's great." Which really sucks when I'm about to go on a job interview, and wastes everybody's time. Urk.

I don't hate people, really I don't.

I just violently dislike them.

What you SAY?!, James Brown...?

YOU SAY POTATO, I SAY !@#$!!!
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?