<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 18, 2006

NOW IS THE TIME FOR ALL GOOD MEN TO FART 

Real Mature Monday -

Ever notice how everything is funnier this way...?:

Four score and seven years a-FART
I have a dream...fart.
Ask not what your country can doo for you...fart!
Give me liberty, or give me FART!
The only thing we have to fear is fart, itself-!
JEREMIAH WAS A BULL-FART!
Read my lips: no new farts.
I did not have sexual relations with that fart.
Rosebud...fart.
'Tis a far, far better fart you do than you have ever done before...
It was the best of farts, it was the worst of farts.
The only other sound's the sweep
Of easy wind and downy fart.

I'VE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFARTING FARTS ON THIS MOTHERFARTING PLANE.

Now you do one-!

P.S. Help Barkley...fart.

NOW IS THE TIME FOR ALL GOOD MEN TO FART
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?