<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 25, 2006

OVERHEARD IN L.A., ALSO 

From me: I have coined a new term. My pop always calls me/my grandparents/anyone he thinks isn't as smart as he is, which is practically everyone extant, a "space cadet". Therefore, I have decided to call people who spend too much time, which is any, on MySpace "MySpace cadets". Please feel free to use and pass it on.

I fucking hate MySpace.

From a casting person, about gay caricature in film: ...he's walking away, he's swishing...HE'S NOT SWISHING ENOUGH.

From an engineer, supervising contractors doing wiring (thx,Killy!): Don't push too hard, or we're going to have to pull out again...then we'll have to go to Plan B.

Well, yeah...and, out of curiosity, what was Plan A?

Up the Ass?

OVERHEARD IN L.A., ALSO
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?