<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

FOR THOSE THINGS WHICH WE ARE ABOUT TO ROCK, WE SALUTE THEM 

Isn't that just the dumbest song ever? I'm not rocking YET, but I'm about to rock. Yes. I am getting ready to rock, I am fixing to, er, I am preparing, for, to rock. Eventually, I will rock, but, very gradually. Presently, I will rock these items.

Fuck it.

Here are some things which I think are good.

1) My invention for Nacho Soup. "Gourmet" recipe is as follows (inspired by Chef Boz of Spaghetti a la Boz):
-get a can of cheese or chicken tortilla soup.
-put some cheese in the cheese soup.
-dump a can of beans in that. Drain first unless you like salty bean spooge in your soup.
-chuck some cheese on that.
-dump some taco chips, Tostitos, etc. on top of that.
-dump even more cheese on top of the whole mess. And did I mention that you should heat it unless you enjoy cold, congealed cheese uck.
-or, just get some nachos.

2) This book, which involves my cats and their herpes.

3) This book, which was stolen from under my desk by the so-called security guards.

4) That book was loaned to us by this person, who is the funniest girl comic alive.

5) This movie, which I am about to rock tonight, at the premiere. I have had a crush on Bobcat since I was a child and he rocked that Godzilla suit in One Crazy Summer. I have a hard-on for men in Godzilla suits. Also giant groundhogs. Or maybe just a semi-.

Anyway, the movie is good, and stars the horny nun from Desperate Housewives. You should see it because, Godzilla suit. Nachos. And hey, horny nun.

FOR THOSE THINGS WHICH WE ARE ABOUT TO ROCK, WE SALUTE THEM
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?