<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A HIPPIE SAYS WHAT? 

Three "interesting" car sightings today:

1) Something something something VAG number number license plate. NOT a vanity plate. Goooooood.

2) Let's Do It stick-on letters applied majestically across (tinted) back windows. Uh. Do they? With just anybody? Because personally, I would not be extending that invitation to just anyone in L.A. Er, genital warts.

3) The Goddess is Alive and Magic is Afoot bumper sticker.
Afoot?! Afoot in their ass, maybe. More like ahead.

So my friend Garbanzo just sent me this: Why don't you try practicing random acts of intelligence and senseless acts of self-control?, which, if it isn't a bumper sticker, should be.

I want to make one that says, I Brake for Red Lights, especially as I'm nearly killed here in L.A. on a daily basis due to same.

Labels: , ,


A HIPPIE SAYS WHAT?
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?