<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 09, 2007

SCARY WHITETRASH HORRORS 

For some reason, I have an extreme aversion-bordering-on-phobia of:

-Hannah Montana. I am so glad I don't have a little girl right now. Or boy.
-Harry Potter. And no, I won't read the books or see the movies. I absolutely refuse.
-The musical Wicked, whose godawful oversinging clips keep playing on the radio. I would rather gnaw my own ear off than hear this again, just have not yet figured out how.
-Shrek. I motherfucking hate that green thing. And WTF is a "shrek", anyway. Sounds like a word a 4 year-old made up.

I can't even figure out what some of these have in common, other than popular appeal, bad singing, possible suspect colored contacts, and/or being painted green.

Can anyone explain this. Thanks.

SCARY WHITETRASH HORRORS
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?