<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 29, 2007

GONNA TELL YOU A STORY, BUT HIS NAME'S NOT JED 

Also, it's not even my story. But his is better than mine, you'll see, you varmints.

I got it again the other day. The surprise. Oh, but you're so mad all the time.* Uh, yeah. See: thepissedkitty@geeyouareslow. Mail. Dot com.

Ding dongs (merrily are high...)

Speaking of dongs, I gave blood the other day. The bloodsucky coordinator person asked for my e-mail address, since them swoopy folks at See Dorks Sigh-and-Die, despite having a state-of-the-art facility, have just discovered this newfangled e-mail thingamadingy.

So I gave it to her, and the bloodordinator asked me to double-check my info as she handed back my paperwork.

What she had typed out under "e-mail" was:

thepisskitty@geeyouareslowmail.com

I drew a line through that, corrected it, and added the note:

You do not want to be taking the blood of a person who calls herself The Piss Kitty.

Maybe it's just me, but then I also get asked if I've had sex with a man who has had sex with another man since 1979, I mean, how should I know.

(Does anybody really know that?! I really don't want to know.)

(And what do they mean by, with. Like, in the same room? Same person? Same orifice?!)

I also like how they ask you all these obscure, malaria and mad cow-related questions, then abruptly blurt out, DO YOU HAVE THE AIDS?!!! Like, ha-HA!! We tricked you, again, with the surprise AIDS question!! How clever are we? GOTCHA-!

My bad, sorry, AIDS is still not funny. Although one time, at the clinica, my friend was asked ARE YOU THE HOMOSEXUAL?! Like he was the only one, aHA! So, YOU'RE the guy who's been...anyway, after that, the "doctor" just said, "hoboy." And backed slowly out of the room.

But that's neither here nor there. The moral of the story is, there is no moral. Or morals. And people are downright dense, darn tootin'. The End.

*Furthermore? When people say oh, I'm sorry you feel that way, they're not.
That means they think you are Chock Full O' Poo, just don't have the balls to say it to your face.

Labels:


GONNA TELL YOU A STORY, BUT HIS NAME'S NOT JED
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?