<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 17, 2008

WORST TELEVISION SHOW EVER 

Sometimes I'm glad I'm not married, if only for the reason that I don't have to share the remote.

Cranky watches the most horrible television shows. Not only does he watch these really boring History Channel shows about the most tedious minutiae on the planet - you know the ones - it'll be a whole hour just about iron, say, or salt. Or welding. Or corn. There's one on now about Things that Are Pointy. I'm not even kidding, it called Modern Marvels and it's about scissors and razor blades or some crap.

No, worse: he watches a lot of MSNBC.

Which is fine, he leaves it on during the day, so Toolip and Bosco can learn about poolitics.

What's worse is that after about 6 PM, it turns into The Molester and Car Chase and Dead Baby Channel. The latest was called "Cradle to Grave" or something and it was all about how every kid this couple had for like ten years died.

It's enough to make you go off your feed.

If not, e-mail me and I'll mail you a video of my eyeball surgery.

Labels: , ,


WORST TELEVISION SHOW EVER
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?