<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 18, 2006

DISTURBING TRENDS 



Is it just me, or does this remind you of this...? (No, I'm not gonna pull that off...!)

(Please note the Cheezy Bite in lower left-hand corner is spoOging and/or retching violently, most likely in response to Jessica Simpson.) Also, it is good to know you can get a LARGE one for $11.99. Dang. (But I'd prefer my pizza crust smeg-free, thanks...I'm still getting over the one they made with the layer of Laughing Cow spoO in the middle.)

Oh dear Lord Sweet Jesus and Calgon, take me away.

Also, is it just me, or do movie posters, the cover of Rolling Stone, etc. seem to be a little bit pube-heavy these days...? I know, the 70's came back in about 10 years ago and never left, but c'mon. How many people get all hot and bothered over even celebrity short and curlies?! (Are they even allowed to have any...? Or are those stunt pubes?)

I mean, is it really necessary to show that much of the mons pubis, or in men, just...pubes?

Waiter, there's a (curly) hair in my soup...and my bread...and my pizza.

Yak.

DISTURBING TRENDS
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?